Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

Hello again and welcome Friday!
That mean's another Unity

Here's what I have to share this
week with you:


A very clean and simple design.
A very inspirational sentiment.
 
This is also for the Hope You Can Cling To
Challenge and will be sent to
MD Anderson Cancer Center
for patients and family to use.

Thanks for hopping by and have a great weekend!

Comments

Cheri said…
So simple and pretty!
rommelsmom4 said…
Love your card. Thanks for sharing.
Meredith said…
This is a lovely card, and color combination. I am sure that it will be well appreciated.
Gwen said…
Very striking! Love the layering, it sets off the quote so nicely!
Jen M said…
I love that sentiment! I think I need it, LOL. I like your layers and that pretty paper!
Rachel said…
beautiful card and such an uplifting sentiment
Ruby said…
Love this colourful card.
Crystal said…
Wonderful inspirational card and for such a great cause!
Julie Odil said…
Cynthia, I absolutely ADORE this! Beautiful!
Penny said…
Clean and simply beautiful! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!
Marilyn Nimmo said…
Great card, great colors, and GREAT cause!
Love the bold simplicity of this Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Lucy E. said…
Great card-just enough color and layers! I'm sure someone will appreciate it.
Donna Mack said…
Beautiful card! I love this sentiment!
JPScraps said…
Great card! I like the double matting on the quote!
Angeline Choo said…
What an awesome card .. Love the saying
Waving My Wand said…
I love simplicity. It's highly underrated! This is gorgeous and such an encouraging sentiment.
Love the way you spotlighted that sentiment! The paper is so pretty!
Lovely card, Cynthia. The sentiment and paper choice is just beautiful together. Thank you for inspiring us.
Scrapper Myra said…
Sometimes simpler is better. Great card.
Miwa said…
Simple but very classy card! :)