Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #182 - Peek-A-Boo Card

Welcome to  another fun challenge with the Meljen's Designs Team!
Grab your favorite Meljen's digital image and
join the fun.

This week our challenge is to create a card with a hidden
message or element.

Here's my card using "Happy Fall Badge":



I created my card using a fun technique that
I found on YouTube called Shutter Peek-a-boo card.
The short instructional video
 is by Stampwithheather.

I hope you get a chance to play along this week.
A couple of things to keep in mind as you play along this week:

  • MelJen digital images are required to participate
  • You will have one week to upload your challenge card to the linky provided on the challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  Please be sure to check out the inspiration provided by the rest of the MelJen's Design Team.  We always enjoy reading your comments!

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Gorgeous, loving the autumn colouring and the cute turkey.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Lovely card Cynthia, and thanks for including the link to the video.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
This is so sweet, Cynthia! Really love that darling turkey on the front. Great design & DP, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!
Lisa Lynn said…
This card is adorable. I love your turkey on the front. It's just too cute.
Luciana said…
Amazing card! Your turkey is so cute!
Hugs!