Skip to main content

The Sweet Stop Sketch #234

Happy Saturday and welcome to a new sketch from

In case you missed last week's announcement,
this will be the final challenge for The Sweet Stop.
I have truly enjoyed my time with the Sugar Babies.
The inspiration that I have gained from the team
and challenge participants has been truly invaluable.
I will miss the design team ladies and all of you
who have followed along!

So, below is my take on this week's sketch using
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Landscape Silhouettes and
Across the Miles


This card is also going to MD Anderson Cancer Center
as part of this month's Hope You Can Cling To Challenge
over on Splitcoast Stampers blog.

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....

-You do NOT have to use Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps images to play along,    
but we sure love when you do!
~You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, 
but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
~Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog

Be sure to stop by the blog and check out all of the Sugar Baby inspiration! 
Cathy McCauley, Ceal Pritchett, Marlena Peduzzi, Melissa Shultz, Robin Parker, Stephanie Serrano, Ann Tuck, Debbie Owens, and Jamie Moore. 

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Just so creative and I love the sunset colours. A wonderful sentiment too which is so true as well.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Gorgeous card Cynthia - love your colour use with the crimson layer.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Sorry the challenge is ending! Your last card is just gorgeous--such beautiful colors, great image, and perfect sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Emily Keaton said…
How beautiful! I really love the stunning scene you created. terrific work!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is gorgeous. I'm so sad that the challenge is ending!!!
Cathymac said…
Beautiful sunset, Cynthia! Wish I were there, especially since it's starting to get cold here! I enjoyed working with you on the Sugar Baby team and plan to keep in touch through your blog and SCS! Hugs!
Indy's Designs said…
Cynthia, this is a stunning card! I've enjoyed working with you over the past year or so with The Sweet Stop! Hope we can stay in touch. (I follow you using Blog Lovin'.)
Hugs,
Debbie
Ann said…
Beautiful card Cynthia! I have so enjoyed working with this team this year - I wish you all the very best, and will look out for you in blogland. Hugs, Ann
Robin Parker said…
Cynthia, love your sentiment. Great working with you on this fabulous challenge, good luck!
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a beauty Cynthia. Love the scene and the fabulous colors. The sponging is perfect. I will miss your creative SSS designs, but I am sure we will meet on blog land. :)
Stephanie said…
Love this card, might have to steal it for my HYCCT scene card. It's been a pleasure being a Sugar Baby with you. Be Well!
Unknown said…
A beautiful card with a lovely sentiment! I've enjoyed our time as teammates, see you in blogland!