Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Show Me

I have a project to share with the Sassy Ladies 
Challenge blog this week.


I bought these adorable 7gypsies shadowbox trays from my
LLS - Stamp Attic and finally got my project
together this week.

I have literally agonized over the little elements
for the three window boxes.  But after I picked out the 
coordinating papers it all seemed to go
together so quickly!

I have created one for each of my nieces
featuring a baby photo.  These were to be
my sister's Mother's Day gift a year ago.
Better late than never, I guess!
I just hope she likes them.

Comments

Cynthia this is beautiful, so gorgeous - I am sure your sister will love them!!
Blessings
Maxine
Desire Fourie said…
This is just such a wonderful gift idea. Love printers tray concept.
Hugs DesĆ­re {Doing Life}
Penny said…
How could she not love them?! This is so cool! Love the way you finished it, and that baby is absolutely precious! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh wow Cynthia. This is just stunning. Your nieces are going to love them.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!