Skip to main content

Friday Friends With Flair

Welcome to Friday!
That means a new Unity Friends With Flair
Blog Hop.  {LOVE}

For anyone new to Friday FWF, Unity hosts
a blog hop each week and gives away two prizes.
One random blog participant and one random blog 
commenter will be chosen.  How fun is that?

Earlier this year I purchased this stamp with
It's on sale right now for only .89!!


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and all of the cards
made for the HYCCT challenge are mailed to MD Anderson
for use by patients and their family members.  
How great is that?!


Thanks for hopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous and creative weekend.

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Love that sentiment on your gorgeous card. I really like those swipes.
Meredith said…
Simple, meaningful...and sequins too, could you ask for more? Great job.
michib said…
love this card - simple but stunning!
Ruby said…
Wonderful card and message.
Rachel said…
this is beautiful! perfect stamping
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Penny said…
Fantastic CAS design, Cynthia! I love this! Really love that great sentiment, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!
Jackie S said…
Love the sentiment. Where do I find info on HYCC?
Kris B said…
Love your CAS card! The sentiment is great! Love the pink brush strokes! TFS
JPScraps said…
Wonderful card! Love the swipes of PINK.
Jennifer said…
LOVE the look of the stokes and GREAT sentiment!!! (=
Julie Odil said…
Fantastic card! Even better cause!
LauraEva said…
LOVE--!! Great card!
Wonderful card Cynthia - love the drama of the brush strokes and the print.
Blessings
Maxine
Gaylynn said…
Oh, I like this A LOT!!! Very cool and trendy look. :)
Angeline Choo said…
wow, this is such a pretty card! Love it!
Love the splashes of pink and that wonderful sentiment.
Scrapper Myra said…
Hey. I saw this one featured in facebook. It is fabulous.
Lindsey said…
Love how graphic and bold this card is! Terrific.
Love the bold sweeps of color. And the sentiment is awesome. I have been eying that stamp as well, so thanks for showcasing it.
Miwa said…
Beautiful! Love those splashes/sweeps of color, it showcases the sentiment wonderfully!