Skip to main content

Word Art Wednesday - Week #503 - #504 Anything Goes

 

I was so honored when Karen contacted me to guest design for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge  for August.    I have been a follower and participant of the blog for several years.  It's such a blessing to have a family friendly crafting challenge.  AND Karen Murray provides such wonderful Scripture Word Art each week.

I chose an older digital image from Birdie Brown which I found in my stash.  It had been colored with Copic markers and I fussy cut the image for my cloudy scene.  The papers are also scraps that were in my stash from Memory Box.

Our sponsor for this challenge is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Be sure to stop by and check out all of the fun sets and accessories.

 


As always, you are welcome to save the word art to your computers; but you are never required to use it in order to play along in our challenges or to win.   We welcome you to share your all your art with us; remembering that Anything Goes as long as it's family-friendly, and uses an encouraging or uplifting sentiment. 

Comments

Welcome to the team for the month Cynthia - so glad to see you are our GDT this month :) A wonderful card too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine