Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs Challenge August 2021

 


I'm joining the August challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs with this sweet Umbrella Mouse digital stamp.  The image was colored with Copic markers and highlighted with charcoal pencil.  A scalloped circle die was used as a mask to sponge the cloudy sky.  

The Scripture is a freebie from Word Art Wednesday.  Karen Murray generously creates and provides a free Scripture each week.  Stop by for a visit... I'm sure you will receive a blessing.

I layered the image onto a gelli print which was dry embossed then inked.  It's not my typical style, but I loved how it made the cute mouse pop!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs Challenge August 2021

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Add A Sentiment

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #281 Anything Goes + Sentiment

Word Art Wednesday:  Wk #505 - 506 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Dry Embossing 

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Week #33 Anything Goes 

 

Comments

Your background certainly complements your focal panel Cynthia, and makes it pop beautifully.
Thank you for sharing this fabulous card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT