Skip to main content

HMFMC #347 Aug 16th Anything Goes Option Water Play

 



I'm playing along with this week's House Mouse and Friends Challenge with House Mouse Designs Special Delivery stamp.  The image was colored and blended with Tombow markers.  Stickles were added to the raindrops and distress ink clouds were masked for the background.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #347 Aug 16th Anything Goes Option Water Play

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Add A Sentiment

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #281 Anything Goes + Sentiment

Word Art Wednesday:  Wk #505 - 506 Anything Goes

 
 

Comments

A beautiful card Cynthia - a fabulous image beautifully coloured. I love the bright red poppies and the sparkle on the rain.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Bunny said…
What a great card. I love this image. These mice are creative when it comes to staying dry. Cute card, lovely coloring and love the stickles you added. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Sue said…
Beautiful card, Cynthia. I think they are saying, rain, rain, go away! Beautiful coloring, the bright red really stands out on the card. thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
sue
April said…
I love your card. You have colored it beautifully and I love the saying to go with it! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
creationsnz said…
Beautifully coloured and a great sentiment, you have made a fabulous mousey card. So glad you shared with us at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG
Misti said…
This is one of my favs!!! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is just so lovely and the colors and sparkly raindrops are fabulous :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Christine said…
Super stunning colouring, gorgeous take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC good luck

Mousey hugs Christine xxx