Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 4: Background Bonanza

 


I guess I'm working "backwards" through the Camp Create challenges!  Today is Day 4:  Background Bonanza.  My card features the adorable new Best Catch Ever set.

The background was created with my Gelli Arts plate and distress inks.  After I applied several blue distress inks I used my roller then spritzed with water.  The panel was trimmed down to 2.25 then stamped with seaweed and smaller fish from the set.  The whale was fussy cut and colored with alcohol markers.

A thin glitter strip and sentiment from the same set finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 4: Background Bonanza 

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #691 Anything Goes 

Challenge 8 - Anything Goes at WL2C Mixed Media craft challenge

 

Comments

This is gorgeous Cynthia - love your ocean background, and to have the whale in the foreground and extending over the border is fabulous
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine