Skip to main content

Create A Smile Moodboard Challenge

 


I'm joining the current challenge at Create A Smile with a fun summer card.  My card features the adorable Pig Out set and Bubble Rays stencil.

I started by inking the stencil with several distress inks.  The pig image was colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and adhered with an action wobble.  I finished the card with a fun sentiment from the set.


I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile Moodboard Challenge

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #503 - #504 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Funny/Punny 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 33 Anything Goes  

Comments

This is so so cute and perfect for the moodboard! 😍 Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile challenge ❤️
Engelchen said…
Looks like little piggy is jumping right I to the water … so genius to use this stencil for the waterdrops 💙
Thank you for playing along in our current create a smile challenge 🤗
Wonderful card Cynthia - love how the stencil takes you eye straight to the fabulous image, and the fun sentiment 'fits' it beautifully
Thank you for sharing this fun card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Vic said…
This is so cute love the pig! Thank you so much for taking part in the Create a Smile Stamps Challenge
Vic
A cute summercard. Perfect for this Moodboard. Thanks for playing along at the Create a Smile Challenge
Nunzia Carusio said…
Fun card and beautiful background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Polkadoodles.
×
Nunzia