Skip to main content

Create A Smile - August Sketch Challenge

 


I'm posting a last minute card for the July sketch challenge at Create A Smile.  I bought the fabulous Cool Cuts Summer floral dies with my June order.  This was the perfect sketch to showcase the delicate floral dies.

The card base is a recycled gift bag.  The banners were cut from a Gelli print in my stash.  I'm really pleased with how this came out!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile:  July Sketch challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #501 - 502 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge: #280 Anything Goes + Sentiment   

Comments

Cardsbymaaike said…
Fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for playing at Create a Smile Challenges.
Elaine Stark said…
A delightful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Tinne Peeters said…
Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with the sketch challenge from Create a Smile Stamps! Hugs, Tinne
What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love those delicate die cuts over the banners
Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
This really is the perfect sketch to showcase these dies, love it! 😍 Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile challenge ❤️