Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge: #306 Mo's Summer Fun

 


I'm joining Mo's Summer Fun challenge with a favorite summer past time - Fishing!  I have several fishermen in my family and I love Mo's Fishing image.

The image was printed onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Copic Markers.   I masked and sponged the cloudy background with distress inks.  A waves stencil from MFT was used for the water.

I couldn't resist adding the fish image from Art Impressions.  Don't you love his expression?!  I finished with a birthday sentiment from AI and button embellishments from my stash.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge:  #306 Mo's Summer Fun

Art Impressions Challenge: #310 Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Week 34 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  Wk #505 - 506 Anything Goes  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes  

 

Comments

What a wonderful image for your many fishermen Cynthia - love the golden clouds on this striking card.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Reneé Matarese said…
Your card is wonderful! I love how vibrant your colors are and how you accented with the little fish. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.
Very cute card, like the fish looking out of the water😍😍😍
Andrea W said…
Your coloring is wonderful!
Billie A said…
Awesome card. Love the slant and the image is awesome and perfect the little fish. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.
Gail said…
a beautiful card - TFS at Word Art Wed
Dawn Frost said…
Great colouring, love the background! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT