Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner SYD and AAA Cards #191 No Layers + Hexagons


 
Good morning!  I'm sharing a fun No Layer birthday card featuring Gerda Steiner Designs.  I combined a couple of sets to create my scene - Chicken Scratch and Dachshunds.

I started by stamping the chicken on kraft card stock.  I applied a mask then stamped a retired Stampin' Up! Chicken Wire background stamp.  The scene was colored with Prismacolor pencils.  So FUN!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Gerda Steiner SYD: June Anything Goes

AAA Cards #191 No Layers + Hexagons 

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Mixed Media

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Create A Scene

We Love 2 Create Challenge: #6 Anything Goes 

Comments

Jane said…
The chicken wire hexagons are just perfect for the image and our challenge twist. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Oh Cynthia, this is gorgeous - love that chick, and the chicken wire is the perfect accent
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Francesca said…
Very cute card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!