Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great weekend and get a little crafty time as well.
I'm playing along with the current sketch and color challenges at MFT. There were so many options for this week's sketch. Have you ever just not felt like stamping and coloring, but you want to create a card? That was me last night!! So, I pulled out all of my MFT Die-namics and created this fun birthday scene.
MFT Die-namics used: Laina Lamb Design Grass die, Farm Fence, Happy Birthday Circle Frame and Bicycle.
I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things: Sketch Challenge #545
My Favorite Things: Color Challenge #167
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Create A Scene
Word Art Wednesday: Week #495 - 496 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge: #276 Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: #689 Anything Goes


Comments
Thank you so very much for supporting us at Word Art Wednesday with this fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
MAxine WAW DT
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk