Skip to main content

Hebrews 11:1 - Faith


I came across the cute digital image while searching Pinterest this weekend.  It is from Pink Gem Designs in Australia.  It's a new company to me, but the Etsy store has tons of cute images.  This image is called Ella with Dragonfly.

The image was colored with Copic Markers, shaded with charcoal pencil and mounted onto papers from Doodlebug Design's Hello Sunshine paper pad. 

The Scripture sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  

I would like to share my card with the following:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 22 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #493 - #494 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge: #276 Anything Goes + A Sentiment

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #689 Anything Goes   

 

Comments

Valérie said…
Awww... your elephant is a-do-ra-ble! I love it. It is also beautifully colored. I love this verse from Hebrews too. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Aud Sentiments and good luck! Valérie DT
What a gorgeous image Cynthia, and a beautiful card - the patterned vertical panel looks like Wessex Embroidery!! I love the verse that you have used too
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this darling card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Elizabeth Hart said…
So very adorable - love the different patterned papers. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, elizabeth (DT)