Skip to main content

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 23 Anything Goes

 


I'm excited to be Guest Designing at the Colour Crazy Challenge blog this summer.  My first post was SO fun to color!  
 
Our sponsor this week is Lee Holland Arts.  I chose the adorable Squirrel with Birthday Balloons digital image. 

The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I used a scallop circle die to mask and sponge the sky.  I imagined the squirrel skipping along to a birthday party so I added a Happy Birthday sentiment.  The panel was die cut using a Wonky Stitched die.
 
I hope you get a chance to join the challenge.  It's always Anything Goes, but you must include coloring.  Easy Peasy!
 
I would like to share my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday: Week #495 - 496 Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments Challenge: #276 Anything Goes + A Sentiment 
We Love 2 Create Challenge: #6 Anything Goes 
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 23 Anything Goes     

Comments

What a happy squirrel Cynthia, and a gorgeous card!!
Thank you so much for joining in over at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Nunzia Carusio said…
Fabulous backgrounds and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
Hope to see you again soon.
×
Nunzia
Adorable card. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre
MeSi said…
So cute and fun card. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT