Skip to main content

Create A Smile Challenge - June Sketch

 


Happy Monday!  I'm sharing a last minute entry with the current Create A Smile challenge.  I can't get enough of this set from their April release called Crazy Chick!

The image was colored with Copic Markers, die cut and layered onto papers from Carta Bella's Farm to Table paper pad.  I just love the fun birthday sentiment in this set!

Fun and simple sketch that I will certainly use again. 

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile Challenge - June Sketch

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #493 - #494 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge: #276 Anything Goes + A Sentiment

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #689 Anything Goes 

 

Comments

So cute, that patterned paper goes perfectly with the stamp! 😍 Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile challenge ❤️
Vic said…
Super cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Create a Smile Stamps Challenge 💖
Tinne Peeters said…
Great card! I really like it! Thank you for playing along with the sketch challenge from Create a Smile Stamps! Hugs, Tinne
Love this, and it certainly gave me a smile, thanks Cynthia
And thank you for sharing this fun card at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
What a perfect background for the chicken 😀 And the sketch is perfect integrated 😀 Thanks for playing along at the create a smile challenge
Cardsbymaaike said…
Oh those chick make me cluckle every time (chuckle and cluck in one might have invented that word ) fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for playing at Create a Smile Challenges.
Billie A said…
Cute card. Cute image and love the chicken wire background. This is just such a cute fun card. The sentiment is just fun and perfect. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
crafty said…
Very cute. Thank you for sharing with us in the Aud Sentiments challenge.
Mary