Skip to main content

HMFMC #341 Anything Goes + option of Embossing

 

I'm joining the current House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge with a fun card featuring Say Cheese (HMP31) by Stampendous.

The image was colored with Tombow Markers and fussy cut.  I chose to include the option of embossing with a camera emboss folder.  The sentiment is from MFT placed over the negative of a MFT sun die that I came across in my scraps.  I think it worked perfectly!

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #341 Anything Goes + option of Embossing

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #493 - #494 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge: #276 Anything Goes + A Sentiment

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #689 Anything Goes   

Comments

Oh Cynthia, this is absolutely gorgeous - a wonderful image and so beautifully coloured and mounted. Love the the subtle touch of embossing.
Than you for sharing this marvelous creation with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Bunny said…
Wow! Your coloring of the camera is lovely. Great embossing and a really cute card. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is adorable and I love the camera embossed background and bright yellow 'flash'!! BRILLIANT!!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Dorte said…
I just love this image, Cynthia, beautiful card you have made with it. Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge this time.
Dorte x
Billie A said…
Awesome image and card. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, Word Art Wednesday (GD)
crafty said…
Super colouring and a lovely image. Thank you for sharing with us in the Aud Sentiments challenge.
Mary