Skip to main content

Di's Digi Design Challenge - For A Child

 


I'm joining the current challenge at Di's Digi  Stamps with a fun "For a Child" birthday card.  I chose Di's Dog Gone Cutie Pals for my card.  It was colored with alcohol markers and charcoal pencil was used for shading.

The image was die cut with a Wonky Stitched die then layered onto designer papers from Doodlebug Design Puppy Love paper pad.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Di's Digi Design Challenge - For A Child

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #277 Anything Goes + Sentiment 

Word Art Wednesday: Week #495 - 496 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Animal Antics 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 25 Anything Goes  

Comments

Billie A said…
Oh so cute. I love the background paper and the fun cute images. Awesome coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Jane said…
Fantastic background paper, love the mix of patterns and colours. And your trio of critters is adorable. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
A wonderful, colourful card for a child Cynthia, and such a fun image.
Thank you for sharing this delightful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
crafty said…
Super child's card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary