Skip to main content

HMFMC#315 Anything Goes + Option of Better Together


I'm joining the current Anything Goes + Option of Better Together (2 or more items) at House-Mouse and Friends Challenge.  My card features the adorable "Are We There Yet?" image.
The image was stamped with Versa Claire Pine Cone ink and water colored with Tombow pens.  I decided to create an easel design card with coordinating papers from Pebbles Family Ties paper pad.  Various flowers and an MFT die cut in vellum embellish the card inside and out.

I chose a Scripture Word Art for the inside of the card from Word Art Wednesday.  They provide a free digital Scripture every week. 

I would like to share my card with the following:
HMFMC#315 Anything Goes + Option of Better Together
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #438 - #439 
Your Next Stamp Challenge #138 Lots of Layers 

Comments

A beautiful card Cynthia - such a sweet image you have used, and so beautifully coloured too.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this gorgeous creation
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Bunny said…
I haven't seen this image in ages. It's so cute. You did a great job on it and I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Mia said…
Beautiful card, Cynthia! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Sue said…
Fun card and the cutest image. LOVE the colors and papers you chose to go with it too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the HMFMC

Hugs
Sue