Skip to main content

Spring/Summer 2020 Coffee Lovers Hop


Sharing a card for Day 4 of the Coffee Lovers Hop featuring Super Sponsor Stamplorations.  I printed the digital images onto Stampin' Up! Whisper white cardstock and colored with alcohol markers.  

I kept the card simple by layering onto papers from the 2010 Stampin' Up! In Color collection.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Express Yourself hostess set.

I would like to share my card with the following:
2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop  
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #440 - #441  

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Another awesome coffee card Cynthia.
Lady Joyful said…
This is so pretty! Great colouring.
A delightful coffee image Cynthia, and so beautifully coloured too
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Billie A said…
pretty card and colors
This design is so beautifully colored.
* Shell B.* said…
Beautiful Caffeinated Creation!
Lisa said…
So beautiful!