Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner Share Your Design Challenge - May Mouse with Coffee


I'm sharing a quick coffee themed card featuring Gerda Steiner's digital Mouse with Coffee image.  The image was printed onto Stampin' Up! whisper white cardstock and colored with Copic Markers then die cut.  Distress ink was sponged for the background.  Designer papers are from Your Next Stamp.

I'm also sharing with Day 7 of the Coffee Lovers Hop!  I hope you get a chance to join the fun.  Amy and her team offer tons of inspiration AND sponsor prizes.  You can check out the details by using the link below.




I would like to share my card with the following:
Gerda Steiner Share Your Design Challenge - May

2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop  
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #440 - #441 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 

 

Comments

Claire said…
The colours all work so well together, I love the brown background
New Creations said…
So cute with fun papers!
What a sweetie this image is Cynthia, and you have coloured and mounted it beautifully.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this gorgeous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Lady Joyful said…
This is so cute, Cynthia! You've done a great job of colouring that sweet mouse and your choice of patterned papers go so well together.
Billie A said…
Oh so cute. Fun image.
Cute image and I love the choice of pattern papers you used.