I'm joining the current Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge - Small Joys. We have been asked to use the smaller images and dies from our Hero Arts sets.
I pulled out the January 2019 monthly kit and created a clean and simple one layer design with a few of the smaller images and dies. The clouds were created by masking and sponging distress inks then spritzed with water.
The images were colored and die cut. A wood mounted Hero Arts stamp A2460 Precious Thank You finishes the card.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge: #8 Small Joys
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #440 - #441
Southern Girls Challenge: May Anything Goes
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge: May Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge: #251 Anything Goes + Sentiment
AAA Cards CAS Game: #165 Up To One Third + optional twist A Repeating Image



Comments
Thank you once again for joining in at Word Art Wednesday with this exquisite card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,
Hugz Tinz