Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge - Best Friends


I'm joining the current Art Impression Challenge with this fun card featuring Texting BFFs.  It was stamped onto Copic marker paper then colored with Copics.

I found the perfect coordinating papers in the Girl Squad paper pad from Pebbles.  It was one of those great finds at Tuesday Morning!  Oh, how I wish they would come to Alaska!!

I've been sending a lot more "thinking of you" and "keep in touch" cards during our time at home.  This one will likely go out to my sister.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  Best Friends
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
 

Comments

Sharon Caudle said…
Cynthia this card is fabulous!! Your papers couldn't be any more perfect! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us and for also always supporting us at Art Impressions! hugs!
Wonderful image and beautifully coloured Cynthia - love the paper that you used - what a fortuitous find!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
AgnieszkaM said…
The card is so funny and well colored. Love these papers.