Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Sketch and Birthday Project Challenges


I pulled out a favorite MFT set tonight to play along with the sketch and birthday challenges.  The current MFT birthday project challenge is to use circles.
 My card features the adorable Warm & Fuzzy Friends and coordinating Trail Mix paper pad.  The images were stamped onto watercolor paper, colored with Tombow markers and die cut.  
 The base panel was dry embossed with a woodgrain folder from The Paper Studio.  MFT Radiant Sun and Happy Birthday Circle frames were used for the circle panels.  I finished the card with enamel dots and a coordinating sentiment from the same set.

I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #487 
My Favorite Things Birthday Project:  April - Circles 
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #250 Masculine + A sentiment 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Comments

What sweet creatures you have used Cynthia, and I love your sun and birthday sentiment circles. A lovely card as a result
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine