Skip to main content

AAA Cards CAS Game #166 - A Small 6th Birthday Bash


I only recently discovered the AAA Cards clean and simple challenge.  It says "Challenge" for a reason... My CAS design skills get a workout each time I play along!!  I'm joining again to help celebrate their 6th birthday with a CAS design featuring Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Break set.

The coffee image was stamped onto kraft cardstock.  I originally planned to color the entire image with Prismacolor pencils.  But I realized after it was stamped that the simple black on kraft was eye catching.  I colored the heart red then coordinated a border panel in red.  The sentiment is from a very old set by Memory Box called Flower Patch.
 
I'm also sharing with Day 6 of the Coffee Lovers Hop!  I hope you get a chance to join the fun.  Amy and her team offer tons of inspiration AND sponsor prizes.  You can check out the details by using the link below.

I would like to share my card with the following:
AAA Cards CAS:  Game #166 - A Small 6th Birthday Bash
2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop  
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #440 - #441 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday:  We're Going Around in Circles
     
 

Comments

Lady Joyful said…
This is absolutely gorgoeus! I love the simplicity of the design, and the pop of red. So pretty.
Claire said…
Love the way the heart pops off the card
What a stunning CAS card Cynthia - you have nailed it!
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this amazing card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
New Creations said…
Superb CAS one, love it!
Billie A said…
Wonderful card. Love Kraft and great image.
I always like cards done with kraft. This is so pretty with that cup design.
Jane said…
Love your beautiful CAS card, kraft always looks so special. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards 6th birthday challenge. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Francesca said…
Amazing card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!