Skip to main content

HMFMC #317 Anything Goes with the option of "Use Gingham or Plaid"


Good morning and Happy Friday!  I'm joining the current House-Mouse and Friends challenge with this sweet Cookie Crumbles stamp from Stampendous!  The image was stamped and colored with Copic Markers, layered onto a doily and papers from Park Lane Paperie.
I'm also sharing with the final day of the Coffee Lovers Hop!  You have until midnight pacific time to join the fun.  Amy and her team offer tons of inspiration AND sponsor prizes.  You can check out the details by using the link below.

I would like to share my card with the following:
HMFMC #317 Anything Goes with the option of "Use Gingham or Plaid"
2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop  
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #440 - #441 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  We're Going Around in Circles    

Comments

OMGosh this little house mouse is so adorable and I love your fabulous card design.
Billie A said…
Cute house mouse and card.
Love this image Cynthia, and you have coloured it beautifully. Love the way you have layered it over the doily and the wonderful papers
Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this sweet card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Lady Joyful said…
Adorable card, Cynthia! Such a cute image.
So cute in design and I love how you colored the image and the whole card layout is great too.
Bunny said…
A cute card for our challenge and the Coffee hop. This image is so yummy looking it makes you want to be there to enjoy the moment with them. Lovely papers. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
April said…
Super cute! I love your card layout and paper. Thanks for sharing at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. xx
creationsnz said…
Gorgeous card... now I want a cookie. Thanks for joining in at House Mouse and Friends, CarolG
Sue said…
Oh, I love the brown plaid and the colors you chose, such a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the HMFMC.

Hugs
Sue