Skip to main content

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #311 Anything Goes with the Option of Embossing


I'm a new player over at the House-Mouse challenge.  I've really been having fun and I couldn't resist this sweet little Maxwell "Say Cheese" image when I came across it a Michael's this weekend.  AND I knew that I had the perfect coordinating embossing folder!  It was meant to be!

I started by stamping with Memento inks then colored the camera was various Azure warm grey inks.  Maxwell was colored with Copic Markers.  I decided to use the "out of the box" technique with the die and really like the finished effect.

I kept it very simple with a couple of color pops with the cheese wedge and sentiment.

I would like to share my card with the following:
House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge:  #311 Anything Goes with Optional Embossing 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #36 Anything Goes with an animal 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Week #430 - #431 

Comments

Sue said…
LOVE your card. Embossing looks great and your card design and coloring are wonderful. Thanks for joining us and sharing your sweet card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
What an exquisite card Cynthia - such a sweetie! And yes, that embossing folder is perfect for the image :)Thanks you for joining us with this stunning creation at the new Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Bunny said…
What a great card. Your coloring is beautiful. I love the pop of orange on the cheese and the sentiment. It's really cute. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
KarinsArtScrap said…
Cynthia gorgeous card
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Gr Karin
NanaConnie said…
Cynthia, this is s adorable! Fab coloring and great embossing. Let me just say thanks and we appreciate you playing in and supporting our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT