Skip to main content

AAA Cards CAS Game #160 Maxi White Space


I'm joining the new challenge at AAA Cards with a "tiny" birthday wish.  My card features an inchie from Lockhart Stamp Company.  It was colored with Copic Markers, die cut and Stickles were applied lightly.  

The birthday sentiment is from an older clear Memory Box set - Flower Patch - that I came across in my stash.

I would like to share my card with the following:
AAA Cards Challenge:  #160 Maxi White Space 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday:  #428 - #429 Anything Goes 

 

Comments

Bunny said…
I love this tiny little birthday wish. What a nice CAS card with all that white space. [Bunny]
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a lovely card Cynthia
Gr Karin
Jane said…
Absolutely spot on! Love your beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.
Kath said…
A fabulous card.
Kath x
Francesca said…
Beautiful maxi white spice! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards Challenge
Jo Ann said…
Such a great CAS! Thanks for blessing us with your creation and please join us again in our current challenge. Leaving you with the encouragement that comes from Psalm 27:1 which says, “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?” Have a great week.

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Word Art Wednesday DT
Nancy said…
You are NOT afraid of the white space! Great card! Wonderful use of an image to maximize your white space! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!
ÅsaJ said…
Super cute card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa