Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #481 and Birthday Project Challenge


I finally made it to the craftroom this afternoon to finish a card for a couple of the MFT challenges.  My card features the retired Lily Die-namics from MFT.  To add dimension, I lightly inked the edges of each piece before assembling the flowers.
I added embossing for the diagonal panel of the sketch.  The card is finished with enamel dots and a birthday sentiment from PI- All Occassion Sentiments set. 

I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #481
My Favorite Things Birthday Project:  March Challenge 
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #626 Just For Fun! 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Week #430 - #431
 

Comments

What a wonderful card Cynthia - love how you have added dimension to the flower die cuts, and also your subtle diagonal element.
Thank you for joining us at the current Word Art Wednesday challenge with this delightful creation
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT