Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #278 Spring Celebration


It has been very cold and snowy in my area of the world this winter!  I'm happy to play along with Art Impressions Spring Celebrations.  The first sign of Spring at my house are flowers sprouting through the snow .... my card celebrates with lots of flowers!

My card features Garden Wagon Mini Set from the AI Watercolor series. I started by stamping the wagon onto water color paper.  It was masked then the flowers were stamped in distress inks.  A sponged sky and grass complete the scene.  The Scripture sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #278 Spring Celebration 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Week #430 - #431 
Little Red Wagon Challenge:  #540 Etc, Etc, Etc.

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Your card is wonderful Cynthia and that is so true. We finally got our snow to melt and had gorgeous weather until now it's starting to get colder again.
Marlies said…
A lovely card Cynthia. Very bright and cheerful.
Carol H. said…
Your card is so very pretty and just screams of Spring! I love the cheerful colors you've used and it makes me want to see those in my own garden! Thank you for joining in our Spring Celebrations challenge at Art Impressions!
What a beautiful card Cynthia - loving the flowers you have used and the wagon makes a sweet focal point
Thank you for joining us at the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge with this sweet card
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Brenda said…
I love your watercoloring of this beautiful image. Those 3 flowers make this card perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Little Red Wagon Challenge!