Skip to main content

Unity Stamps Happy Birthday

Unity Stamp Company is currently hosting a birthday challenge for March with weekly prompts.  I decided to join the fun this week with the color board.  Of course, I had to pull out this fun little lady called Demand a Recount.  

I started by stamping Unity's Misplaced Chevron on the base panel with Worn Lipstick distress ink.  A little splattered ink was applied and a few sequins.  Her dress was paper pieced with paper from my stash.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Something Feminine
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes Week #428 - #429
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #246 Feminine + A Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #624 Anything Goes 

Little Red Wagon Challenge:  #539 Ribbon, Twine, String 

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
fabulous card Cynthia

gr karin
JanR said…
Wonderful card! I especially love her paper pieced dress. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia just a great birthday card. We think alike since I got that same stamp and was just looking at it the other night because I haven't inked it up yet, lol. LOVE the paper piecing and color. You make such inspirational cards!
Billie A said…
Oh fun cute card. Cute image and great birthday card. thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Oh how fabulous is this gorgeous birthday card Cynthia - love how you have used the image and the stenciled background is wonderful
Thank you for joining us in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge with this stunning card
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
What a beautiful card. I like the whole piece together: the composition is wonderful. The feminine touch, the flowers in the dress; it matches our theme perfectly! Thank you so much for entering at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, wishing you good luck with your entry. Bye Desi (DT)