I'm joining the current Embellish It Awesome challenge at Di's Digi Design with this Di's adorable Daisy Bear image. I picked up this guy from the shop for $1.00 this morning!
The bear was colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended. The flowers and butterfly were colored with alcohol markers I recently bought at Tuesday Morning. I LOVE the bright yellow! So cheerful!
I fussy cut the image and layered with a couple of patterned papers from Pebbles using the Mojo 533 sketch.
My card was embellished with grosgrain ribbon, stickles, gems and a glittery butterfly punch. This little guy was so much fun to color and create with tonight.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Di's Digi Design Challenge: Embellish It Awesome
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: #626 Just For Fun!
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes Week #430 - #431
Mojo Monday Sketch: Challenge 533


Comments
Thank you for entering this colourful card in the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT