I'm joining the current House-Mouse challenge with a last minute birthday card entry featuring Happy Hoppers Cling Donut Day.
The image was colored with Copic Markers then layered onto scraps of Doodlebug Cream & Sugar designer papers. I finished with a birthday sentiment from Stampin' Up popped up on foam dimension tape.
The card design was inspired by the current Mojo Monday sketch.
I would like to share my card with the following:
House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge: #312 Anything Goes with Optional Happy Birthday.
Mojo Monday Sketch: Challenge 534
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #432 and #433
Little Red Wagon Challenge: #542 Leftovers
Di's Digi Designs Challenge: Birthday
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes


Comments
Hugs
Sue
Thank you for joining the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge with this stunning card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Thanks for joining our "Leftover" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon. Stay healthy these times.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE"
Gr Karin
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x