Skip to main content

Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge - Encouragement


I'm so excited to join the first Stay Crafty with Hero Arts challenge.  Their first challenge is about encouragement.  Who wouldn't be encouraged with this yummy cuppa latte!!  I started by stamping the coffee cup and foam from the August 2018 Hero Arts Kit.
The images were colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  I wanted the card to be bright and cheerful so I pulled out Doodlebug Designs Cream & Sugar paper pad for the panels.  Of course, I finished with a few gems and a coordinating sentiment.

The card design was inspired by one of the current Mojo Monday sketches.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge - Encouragement
Little Red Wagon Challenge:  #541 Coffee, Tea or Water? 
Coffee Loving Cardmakers:  Hero Arts Partea 
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #626 Just For Fun! 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Week #430 - #431

Mojo Monday Sketch:  Challenge 535
 

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
What a cheerful and encouraging card Cynthia - love the images and the bright papers
Thank you for sharing this beauty with us in the current Word Art Wednesday challenge.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Crafting Andy said…
Ooh love this. Such a happy bright card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x
Such a fabulous card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!
Kate said…
Such a fun card! I especially like that fun border of chocolate kisses!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Lisa said…
Absolutely love this! So excited to see you used a Hero Arts stamp set! Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!