Skip to main content

AAA Cards CAS Game #160: Maxi White Space


I'm sharing with the current challenge at AAA Cards with this fun birthday card.  Our challenge is to maximize the "white space" on our cards.  This was super tough for me!  But I found this inchie stamp by Lockhart Stamp Company and sentiment from Amuse.  

The image was stamped, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I used an inch square die to cut the base panel.  Easy Peasy and plenty of white space!

I would like to share my card with the following:
AAA Cards Challenge:  #160 Maxi White Space 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #36 Anything Goes with an animal 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Week #430 - #431 

Little Red Wagon Challenge:  #540 Etc, Etc, Etc.   

Comments

A.Rose said…
Great miniature image for a CAS card. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards.
Stunning - love how you really rocked this challenge Cynthia
Thank you for joining in the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge with this awesome card
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Bunny said…
So cute and so much white space. Love it.
[Bunny]
Francesca said…
Beautiful maxi white space! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards
Jane said…
Th most perfect CAS card, adore it! So much to look at even though it's titchy. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.
NanaConnie said…
Oh, Cynthia, I do love a great CAS card and this is certainly one of them! Darling image and great coloring on such a tiny stamp. Thanks for joining us again at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck with your entry.
NanaConnie DT
Brenda said…
I love all that white space, just the perfect home for the 3 fishy's which are perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!