Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner and Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Sharing a little coffee inspiration from Gerda Steiner tonight with the Mouse with Coffee digital stamp. The image was printed onto Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock and colored with Copic Markers.  I'm trying really hard to purge my crafty supplies this year.  All of the papers came together quickly from my stash to create this card!
I finished my coffee card with a machine stitched border and ribbon from my stash.

Have you joined the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop yet?  Anything coffee, tea or cocoa with a Spring/Summer theme is eligible.  
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Gerda Steiner:  May Share Your Design Challenge 
Coffee Loving Cardmakers:  Spring/Summer 2019 CLH
Word Art Wednesday:  #386 - #387 Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge:  #26 Anything Goes with a Critter

Comments

Oh wow, this is darling, Cynthia. SO sweet.
Billie A said…
Awe.. So cute. Darling image and fun paper pattern background. Sweet card
Fikreta said…
this card is super cute!
love that image!
Esther Asbury said…
Love that adorable mouse and the super fun background!
~amy~ said…
That guy is so much fun! Love that paper. I have some that I've squirreled away.
Becca Yahrling said…
I'm in love with all the mousey coffee sets right now!
They are just so stinkin' ca-ute!! Love your awesome
designs. They're always part of my faves.
New Creations said…
How cute, love it!
Super cute image and I love the gorgeous background of colorful cups too.
Very cute design and the machine stitching adds so much to a card!
And by the way, Cynthia. Thank you SO much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. When I originally stopped by to look at your card and comment, I was doing it as part of the Coffee Hop and I really wanted to come back to thank you for sharing with us at WAW. I always LOVE having you play along!
Hugs,
Karen
What a fun and fabulous image Cynthia - love how you have coloured him, and the colourful papers in the background really make this a fun card
Blessings
Maxine
Dandi93 said…
Adorable card and great cup dp....
Hetty said…
Si very sweet and adorable.