Skip to main content

Stamplorations and Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Sharing a coffee themed card with the May Theme Challenge at Stamplorations and the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.
I started by printing the STAMPlorations Cupcake Blooms and Coffee digital set onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock.  The image was colored with Copic markers and charcoal pencil shading.

The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop runs through tomorrow, May 10.  Hope you get a chance to join the fun!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Stamplorations:  May Theme - Stamps and Cupcakes 
Coffee Loving Cardmakers:  Spring/Summer 2019 CLH
Word Art Wednesday:  #386 - #387 Anything Goes

STAMPlorations - Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge 

Comments

This is beautiful, Cynthia. And, it looks yummy enough to eat.
Esther Asbury said…
Absolutely gorgeous coloring and shading of that Stamplorations image!
Becca Yahrling said…
Just stunning, Cynthia. Love this image.
~amy~ said…
super pretty, love the added polkas!
Beautiful coloring of this digi design. The dots really look great.
Love your stunning colouring of the image Cynthia - a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
So yummy. Perfect to have a sweet treat with some coffee.
Dandi93 said…
Beautiful card Cynthia, fabulous coloring
Hetty said…
Love that image and you colored it beautiful!
Aimeslee Winans said…
Gorgeous coloring! xoxo
Suchi said…
LOVE this beauty...gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations! :)
Chris Dring said…
Beautifully colored and I love the shading you did with the charcoal pencil! Good tip and I need to remember that! Thanks for joining the fun at STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch challenge!