Skip to main content

My Favorite Things - Sketch and Birthday Challenges


I'm sharing this fun coffee themed birthday card with several current challenges.  The inspiration began with the Wednesday Sketch Challenge #435 at My Favorite Things.

My card features the adorable MFT Friends at First Sip by Birdie Brown. The image was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  The dog images were stamped onto water color paper and die cut.
A distress ink water color partial background is the base panel for the scene.  The Cityscape Nightline die is from Memory Box.  A birthday sentiment from MFT - PI All Occasion Sentiments finishes the card.  I'm also sharing with the current MFT Birthday Project Challenge to include a beverage.


Of course, I'm sharing my coffee themed birthday card with the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Hope you get a chance to join the fun!
 I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge:  #435 
My Favorite Things Birthday Project:  April - Include a Beverage 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Happy Birthday 
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #226 Feminine + Sentiment 
Cute Card Thursday:  #580 Anything Goes 
Penny Black and More:  All Things Feminine with Anything Goes Option

Comments

brenda said…
A really pretty creation combining your stamps and dies, thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More 'Feminine challenge and also our 'English Country Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations.

B x
This is darling, Cynthia. LOVE that darling image and your beautiful color choices. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art in the Coffee Hop.
Blessings,
Karen L
Love your use of the sketch Cynthia, and the result is a stunning card!
Blessings
Maxine
Esther Asbury said…
This is soooo darling! I love that cute little girl with her pets and the cityscape behind her. Perfect take on that sketch!
New Creations said…
Love this city scene with a cute girly image!
~amy~ said…
Such a cute scenery, love that MFT set!
Becca Yahrling said…
Wow, what a fabulous take on the sketch. Very creative.
And very awesome!! :-)
That is a darling city scene. Such cute images used for it too.
Anonymous said…
I love your interpretation of the sketch and how you managed to work in all those adorable images and dies! Such a sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge.
Linda
Billie A said…
Cute card and images. I love the little doggies.
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that is just so cute. Those pups along with the coffee is perfect.
Fikreta said…
its super sweet card!
Hetty said…
Wow, this is a brewtiful card! Great city scape
and lovely girl image.
Dandi93 said…
Sweet card Cynthia and cute CAS sketch
Billie A said…
I'm back with my Aud Sentiments hat on.. I am glad to see your MFT image card again. Love the silhouette background and your coloring is awesome. So glad you shared at AS.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz
Mervi said…
Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge, welcome again;-))m