Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #256 Shaped Cards


I'm joining the current challenge at Art Impressions with this fun doghouse shaped card.  I've pulled out a couple of retired sets from Art Impressions called Fur-ever and To the End.
The image was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  I hand cut the dog house and added a paw brad to the sentiment from the AI Fur-ever set.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #256 Shaped Cards 
Word Art Wednesday:  #386 - #387 Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge: #26 Anything Goes 
 

Comments

Dandi93 said…
Super cute Cynthia, great idea for a shaped card... The dog works perfectly
Oh what a great shaped card Cynthia - love the expression of the pup's face.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
That is so adorable. Perfect for a shaped card.
Reneé Matarese said…
What a sweet doghouse! (and great shape for a card!) Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.