Skip to main content

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge - Sketch it Out!



I'm joining the Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge for May following their Sketch it Out! challenge.  Power Poppy has a fabulous sale on this fun image called Garden Fireworks at $1.49.  Grab it before it's Gone!

I chose to crop the image and feature the Scripture that comes with the set.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and chalk.  Machine stitched accents, gems and a die cut hummingbird (courtesy of my mom) finish the card.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge:  Sketch it Out 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Stitches 
Your Next Stamp Challenge:  #113 How Does Your Garden Grow?
Word Art Wednesday:  #386 - #387 Anything Goes
LRW: #497 Happy Bird-day! 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that is a gorgeous stamp and love your coloring. Have a great day.
Oh what a wonderful card Cynthia - love that scripture, and it looks wonderful on this card beside the beautifully coloured flowers
Blessings
Maxine
Doni High said…
Beautiful card! ...and the die cut hummingbird is the perfect accent.
Becca Sadler said…
Terrific card, Cynthia, and it's a marvelous interpretation of the sketch!
Julie Koerber said…
So pretty Cynthia! I love your take on the sketch. That die cut bird is so fun and the bling is a perfect addition as well. Your coloring is phenomenal too!
Jenelle said…
So lovely! I love that hummingbird and the verse is one of my favorites!