Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #279 Anything Goes - Optional For the Girls


I'm joining the current challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil.  The May challenge is Anything Goes with an optional theme of For the Girls.

I LOVE this sweet digital from Mo called Thinking of You.  I decided to merge it with the ocean landscape from Mo's Beach Elements set. The image was colored with Copic Markers.  I water colored the sky with distress ink.  

A Happy Birthday sentiment and stitched sun die finish the card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge:  #279 Anything Goes with Girls
Cute Card Thursday:  #582 Stitching! 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Stitches  
Word Art Wednesday:  #386 - #387 Anything Goes
  

Comments

How gorgeous this is Cynthia - love the merge of the image and scene, and you have coloured it beautifully
Blessing
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is awesome. Love your scene.
debby4000 said…
Love the beautiful card you've made with mo's image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and for joining in with Mo's For the Girls Challenge.
luv
Debby