Skip to main content

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #55


I'm sharing a quick card tonight for the current SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge.  I love their sweet Best of Cluck set!  

I started by sponging Dandelion Memento ink then stamping a couple of the chicks.  The hen house was stamped onto kraft and die cut.  A coordinating sentiment, baker's twine and enamel dots finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Sugar Pea Mix It Up:  May Challenge #55
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #388 - #389
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #349 Anything Goes 

Comments

CaroleAnn said…
This is adorable. Love your creative scene you have here!!! Thanks for sharing with us at QKR
Adelle said…
Cynthia, I love this card! It's uniquely designed and I'm sure it will make the recipient very happy. Thank you for entering the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up challenge!!
Dandi93 said…
Cute card... I didn't realize we do many of the same challenges. I feel it gives the perfect reason to use their brands. It is sad that many companies have stopped their challenges. I find that I use those brands less and less in my card making. Hugs
debby4000 said…
Cute chick card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby