Skip to main content

Unity - Friday Friends with Flair

It's Friday and that means 
fun with Unity Stamps and 

I am sharing a little scrapbook
today that I created by 
altering a children's Golden book.

This was a super fun project and
the various stamps from Unity 
worked perfectly!


My sister and her family will be visiting 
Disney World in May.
It will be their first visit.  While cruising Pinterest,
I came across this idea and decided to give it
a try for their family photos and memorabilia
from the trip.







Unity Stamps used for my project:

Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance
at winning a fabulous Unity prize!

I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Work It Wednesday: March 2015 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
 Be sure to check my updated Stamps For Sale page.
(US shipping only)

Comments

What a great project. Love that you used a Little Golden Book! Awesome!
TangledBlueRose said…
So creative and fun. Clever little book, adorable for anyone. Thanks so much and happy weekend!~kim
Doreen said…
Love you project,a great idea.xxx
Ruby said…
Great project. It is creative.
Brandi R said…
Wow how fun! Super creative. Huge kudos to your creativity!!! ♥
Linda said…
what a great kid card.
Carol said…
What a fun idea, love it.
What a great re-use of a classic book - a wonderful gift.
'Blessings
Maxine
Crystal said…
This is such a fantastic idea and project! I just love altered art and book turned scrapbook is wonderful!
DIANA L. said…
This is so cool I love how you made this childs book your own album
I saw this on Unity FWF. I am your newest follower I hope you will follow me to. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
D- said…
Your album is wonderful. They will love it. Thanks for sharing.
I saw your project at Unity's FWF hop.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
michelegeorgern said…
This may be the cutest idea ever!
Anonymous said…
I love using kids books as travel and art journals. Yours is so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Donna K said…
Oh my. This is such a cute and clever project!! Love it.
Anonymous said…
I love what you did with the book how you didn't ruie the book but just added to it
Gaylynn said…
How clever this is. Lovely project and sure to be a treasure.
This is a fantastic idea. Thank you for sharing it.
Dawn Fields said…
Love this project! So clever!
Sue D said…
What a fun idea!
ionabunny said…
Interesting AJ. Hugz
Janis said…
Super-cute idea!!!
Hi from one of your Friends with Flair!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
JPScraps said…
This is such a wonderful and unique creation! i love it!
JPScraps said…
This is such a wonderful and unique creation! i love it!
Mandy said…
Wonderful scrapbook Cynthia! This is such a great idea, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Hugs
Mandy xx