Skip to main content

Unity Friends With Flair

It's Friday and that means
playing along with Unity Stamp Company's

My card features the fun Unity
and



The birdie image was stamped on watercolor paper
with Versafine ink and colored with Tim Holtz
distress reinkers.  I love the watercolor effect!

A new sketch was provided for


I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Monday Challenge - B is for...
(Mine is for Bird)
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Things that Fly
Word Art Wednesday- Challenge #174 Anything Goes
Be sure to check my updated Stamps For Sale page.
(US shipping only) 

Comments

Brandi R said…
Fun design! Love the colors and cute lil birdy ♥
T.L. Creations said…
Adorable!! This card screams springtime and makes me smile! Too cute! :)
Angie said…
Such a cute card. Love it!
Linda said…
this is super cute.
D- said…
Your card is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
I spied your project at Unity's FWF.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
Lisa :) said…
Well this is so cute, really love the watercoloring!
Gaylynn said…
I think your sketch design is perfect with the little chick in there. So sweet.
Dawn Fields said…
Very sweet thank you card!
This card is so eye catching. Love it.
So adorable with the different diagonal stripes!
Sue D said…
Very cute--I like your coloring and all the stripes.
Crystal said…
This is very cute and I love the fun background!
Janis said…
Love your sweet little birdie and the fabulous background papers!!!
Saw you on Unity FWF!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
ionabunny said…
That is so sweet. Great bright stripey bg. Hugz
Caryn said…
Love your take on this week's challenge. Very cute card - the little bird is fab.

Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
This is adorable thanks so much for playing along with us this month!!