Skip to main content

Sweet 'n Sassy March Release Challenge - Loving Pets

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps recently released some
fabulous new clear stamp sets.

You can check them all out HERE.

is to include pets on our projects.

My card features Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
and 
Across the Miles
(Retired by Dina Kowal)


I fussy cut the adorable pup image and paper pieced
the little heart with coordinating paper.
The main panel scene was sponged using Memento inks.

The sketch inspiration is from this week's

I am also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Lions and Lambs, Oh My!
(Use Animals)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #174:  Anything Goes


Be sure to check my updated Stamps For Sale page.
(US shipping only) 

Comments

Beautiful creation Cynthia. Pretty patterned papers and great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}
Love the result you have achieved here Cynthia - the pup looks gorgeous against the background, and that wee touch of co-ordinating paper piecing is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Your card is adorable. I think you have a thing for pet/animal cards, hehe. And your clouds are gorgeous as usual!
Jenny said…
Cynthia I love the scene you created with that adorable puppy! The sponging turned out fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us for release week at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
stampingbowd said…
This is soooo sweet! I love the red checked layer. You created a great scene for your cute pup! Such a fun idea to add the heart in the same checked paper as your layer. Thanks for playing along with SNSS March Release Challenge!
Unknown said…
wow this is adorable and your cloud background is gorgeous:)
Vicki Burdick said…
So cute!!! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Super cute card Cynthia. Love the darling puppy. The sponged clouds are amazing. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet 'n Sassy. :)
Emma Williams said…
So cute and I love the cloudy sky you've created! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)