Skip to main content

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge

is Anything Goes.
{LOVE}

I just had to pull out my PS images
and give them some inky love this week.

This set was calling to me for some
reason this week and so I dusted it off
and came up with a little Thank You card.

My card features Paper Smooches



You can find this fun set and tons of others

The sketch inspriration is from this week's

Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

 

Comments

Cynthia this is so cute - love it - the whale and the papers are perfect, as is the sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine
Milka Gubo said…
Cynthia, your card is adorable!
Larissa Heskett said…
OMG OMG OMG!! This is SUPER FUN!! =) I LOVE the Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!!?? Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)