Skip to main content

Unity - Friday Friends with Flair

Wow, where did the week go?!
I have been so busy at work 
that the days have just been
flying by, but I'm still glad 
for Friday!

Today I am sharing a sweet Unity image by
Phyllis Harris called


I've been having so much fun coloring with 
Prismacolor pencils on kraft cardstock.
I really like the finished look.
I also sponged a cloudy background and 
added a couple of die cuts to finish the scene.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm also sharing with the following:
Art Impressions:  Challenge #154 Tie It Up
Unity Stamp Company:  Friends with Flair

Comments

What a sweet card Cynthia - love the colour of her frock, and the way you have coloured it gives wonderful dimension to her.
Blessings
Maxine
Scrapper Myra said…
PH stamps are great. Aren't they????
I can feel the spring breeze on my face... so pretty!
Ruby said…
Very pretty card. Spring at last.
Debra Davison said…
I love your card, What an amazing job with this Phyllis Harris stamp !!
Crystal said…
What a beautiful card! I love how you colored her and your background is so pretty!
Doreen said…
Beautiful,love this image.xxx
Linda said…
your is very pretty colors.
Sarah said…
So in love with the added die cuts---sooo fun!
Dawn Louise said…
beautiful and serene. Lovely card. Hello there from FWF x
Brandi R said…
Beautiful card! Wonderful coloring ♥
Unknown said…
Great coloring!
Janis said…
Love the look of your wonderful sponged sky on the kraft and also your awesome coloring on the fabulous image. Always love Phyllis' art and you made it look great.
Saw you at Unity FWF.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Dawn Fields said…
Beautiful card! Fabulous sponged background!
Cheri Burry said…
Oh My! I love your background! Thanks for playing along in our current "Tie it up" Challenge over at Art Impressions!
T.L. Creations said…
Gorgeous!! I love all the beautiful details, and your coloring is out-of-this-world beautiful!! You definitely brought this lovely image to life. :)
ionabunny said…
Oh, that is so pretty. Hugz
Sue D said…
Beautiful. I like the cut out clouds in addition to the sponged background.
jenn shurkus said…
beautiful card :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!
Gorgeous! Love those clouds too!

We'd love to have you join us at Anya, Oddies, and Others! It's an inspiration blog all about stamping and any stamp brand is welcome. We even have a page dedicated to Unity stamps! Come check us out!
http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/