Skip to main content

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Photo Inspiration

is a photo inspiration.

For my card, I took inspiration from
the color combination and wall art
arrangement.

My card features Paper Smooches




Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Word Art Wednesday- Challenge #174 Anything Goes 

Be sure to check my updated Stamps For Sale page.
(US shipping only) 

Comments

What a cutie Cynthia - love the way you have used the stamps and coloured them.
Blessings
Maxine
This is great, love those little fishy! We'd love to have you join us at Anya, Oddies, and Others! It's a stampers blog for inspiration and all stamp brands are welcome! Come check us out!
http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/
Jenny said…
Brilliant take on the inspiration.... I love how you placed all those fish :)
Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x
Jenny said…
This is awesome Cynthia! You really nailed the photo challenge - loving your wall art fish!
Zora said…
A lovely CAS card. Thank you for your participation in the challenge of Through the craft room door. We hope to see you in the next challenge also. //Zora DT for TTCRD
Jo Ann said…
Wow, this is co cute. I love those fish image/s and great job on coordinating your card colors. I love it! We are so blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday last week. We started a new Challenge today and will be delighted for you to come back and link up once more. Leaving you with this encouraging Word of God in Romans 15:4 and it says, "For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." Have a great week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com