Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #154 - Tie it Up!

Tie It Up - use something on your card tied up.

My card features Art Impressions


I used baker's twine for the bow, added a few DIY enamel
dots and colored the fun image with Copic Markers.
The coordinating image with this set is stamped
inside and says:  "Coffee... the most important meal of the day!"

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Girly
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #173:  Anything Goes
TTCRD:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today!
I always enjoy reading your comments.



Comments

Oh wow, that is really a huge cuppa I have ever seen; lovely image, love it! Stunning card Cynthia and thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. I hope you will join us again in next challenge.
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}
Love Love LOve...and I'm going to case case case!
Sharon Caudle said…
So cute Cynthia!! Love her and the layout of your card! Fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining our Tie It Up challenge at Art Impressions!
Cynthia, your card is so cute - I just love those DIY dots! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Huz,
Linda
Oh Cynthia this is fabulous - love the image, and the way you have mounted her really complements her!
Blessings
Maxine
Now THAT is my kind of cup of coffee. Every day should start that way - no joke! I love this, and can't thank you enough for sharing with us.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Cheri Burry said…
Love your colouring and layout! Thanks for playing along in our current "Tie it up" Challenge over at Art Impressions!